Climate Change Key Research
- Alliance of Small Island States. Online.
- Antarctic Treaty Secretariat. Online.
- CAN. (2007) ‘National Security and the Threat of Climate Change: Report from a Panel of Retired Senior US Military’, Alexandria, VA: CAN Corporation.
- Climate Change Science Program. (2008) Abrupt Climate Change, A report by the U.S. Climate Change Science Program and the Subcommittee on Global Change Research [Clark, P.U. and Weaver, A.J. (coordinating lead authors), Brook, E, Cook, E.R., Delworth, T.L., and Steffen, K. (chapter lead authors)]. Reston, Virginia: U.S. Geological Survey. Online.
- Department of Peace and Conflict Research. The Uppsala Conflict Data Project, Uppsala, Sweden: Uppsala University. Online.
- Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC). (2007a), ‘Summary for Policy Makers’, Climate Change 2007: The Physical Science Basis. Contribution of Working Group I to the Fourth Assessment Report of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, [Solomon, S., Qin, D., Manning, M., Chen, Z., Marquis, M., Averyt, K.B., M.Tignor and Miller, H.L. (editors.)]. Cambridge, UK and New York, NY: Cambridge University Press. Online.
- Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC). (2007b), ‘Summary for Policy Makers’ in Climate Change 2007: Impacts, Adaptation and Vulnerability. Contribution of Working Group II to the Fourth Assessment Report of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, Parry, M.L., Canziani, O.F., Palutikof, J.P, van der Linden P.J., and Hanson, C.E. (editors), Cambridge, UK: Cambridge University Press, 7-22. Online.
- Stern, N. (2005) ‘Stern Review on the economics of climate change’, HM Treasury, Government of United Kingdom, Online.
- Scientific Expert Group SEG
The Scientific Expert Group on Climate Change and Sustainable Development
(SEG) was formed and is comprised of 18 distinguished international
scientists. The panel was asked to consider innovative approaches
for mitigating and/or adapting to projected climate changes, and
to anticipate the relationship of response measures to sustainable
- "Impacts of Climate Change: A System Vulnerability Approach
to Consider the Potential Impacts to 2050 of a Mid-Upper Greenhouse
Gas Emission Scenario", Global Business Network GBN
- Elizabeth Chalecki, "Environmental Security: A Case Study
of Climate Change", Pacific Institute for Studies in Development,
Environment and Security Case
- Peter H. Gleick, "Dirty Water: "Estimated Deaths from
Water-Related Diseases 2000-2020", Pacific Institute Research
Report, August 15, 2002 Dirty
- Tom Athanasiou, "The Inconvenient Truth, Part II", Foreign
Policy in Focus Truth
Climate Change and the North-South Gap
- Pat Mooney, "Global Warming: The Quick Fix Is In", Foreign
Policy in Focus Quick
Geo-Engineering to combat climate change